Brecon Story is a community portal managed by the Brecon Heritage and Cultural Network. The portal allows you to read about things to do, see and experience in the town. It is also a resource of content for others and openly encourages the sharing of articles to other platforms and websites. Below is further information on how this can be done.
If you are interested in featuring any of the content from the Brecon Story portal on your own platforms and channels, we have based the terms of usage on the Creative Commons (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) licence.
This allows you to copy and redistribute content in any medium and format with the proviso that:
- Credit is given to Brecon Story by linking directly back to the site.
- The Brecon Story project logo is featured (See selection of downloadable logos below).
- Adaptations of the content are not made.
- The content is used for non-commercial purposes only.
- You contact the editor before publishing to confirm that you will be using content and where it will be displayed.
When using any of the content from the Brecon Story Portal you must:
- Include a direct link to portal: www.breconstory.wales
- Feature Brecon Story project logo (These are available to download below).
- Some articles may have been written by specific members of the community so it is important to credit them in your citation.
This article originally featured on Brecon Story (www.breconstory.wales) and written by (Author*) and was accessed on (DATE).
We would ask you to contact the Editor of Brecon Story to confirm that you will be using content and where it will be displayed. The Editor will also be able to help with queries and terms of usage.
Editor Brecon Story - email@example.com
The Editor has final say on the appropriate usage of content featured on the Brecon Story Portal.